Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Your Miley Roundup

avanity-fair.jpg


EVERYBODY is talking Miley Miley Miley!


TV's Extra gathered together the best quotes.


Here's what Hollywood is saying about Slutty Cyrus!


Sally Field: “I love Miley Cyrus. My granddaughters are completely and utterly over the moon. I watch Hannah Montana….I think, ‘Let it go for God’s sake’…It’s a beautiful picture.”


Lauren Conrad: “I found it a bit silly. I thought she looked beautiful in the pictures. I didn’t find it that inappropriate. I think it’s difficult. It s a lot of pressure on her since she is a role model, but I think she’s doing a good job.”


Emmy Rossum: “I think she’s a role model for kids, but I think she looks beautiful.”


Heidi Montag: I think she’s a young girl in Hollywood and she’s just having fun. Exploring herself.”


Spencer Pratt: “I didn’t think it was that bad. Supposedly, she’s wearing a top underneath. It’s artistic.”


No comments: