Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Duff on Cyrus

miley-cyrus-2010.jpg


Who else to give an opinion about the recent scandal surrounding Miley Cyrus' Vanity Fair photo shoot than a former Disney star?


Hillary Duff is putting in her two cents.


"Everyone goes through things and takes their own path," says The Duffster. "Who am I to judge decisions that she made?"


Very politically correct.


She adds, "People are pushing you to do something, and if you want to do it, that's your choice, you know? It's not what I would choose to do, but if she did then that's fine. That's her choice."


Oh, that was sly! But the dig didn't go above our big fat head!


We hear ya, Hil.


And how has Ms. Duff avoided the same pitfalls? She says, "I've had a lot of help from people. It's a joint effort with my family and everyone helping me balance my life."


The Duffster is just better than Slutty Cyrus.


Even when Hilary posed for Maxim, she kept it clean!


[Image via Pretty On The Outside.]


No comments: