Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lohan vs. Lohan

lohans.jpg


As we mentioned yesterday, some crazy ladies on the East coast gave Dina Lohan an award for being one of the Top 20 Moms in Long Island.


Ha ha! HAAAAA!!!!!!!


We still can't help but laugh.


And it seems we aren't the only ones that find it crazy. Ex-hubby Michael Lohan had a few words to say about Dina and her award.


Michael says, "Are you kidding! Top celebrity mom? Look at her off-screen antics, her lack of morals and how she conducts herself. I guess they forgot to mention how this top super-mom leaves her kids alone at night and even parties in their presence. Just wait until we go back to court."


And the drama begins again.


We love you Poppa Lohan!


Michael continued, "She comes stumbling out of Butter at 3:15 a.m. with bloodshot eyes and a red runny nose, yelling 'Oh, [bleep],' when she saw the paparazzi."


According to Michael, it turns out Dina was supposed to have attended their weekly family therapy appointment this week and didn't show in order to go to the award ceremony.


To that Dina responded, "He's a loose cannon. We speak to a therapist once a week and I'm not required to be there. My kids want me there, so I go. Obviously with our [TV] show and the event, [daughter] Ali and I rescheduled. I've allowed him visitation once a week, so I don't understand why he's doing this. He's jealous that I got the award. He even called the organizers and tried to talk them out of giving it to me."


The organizers should have listened!


We bet they probably just wanted the publicity, though. Smart PR people.


Dina's theory is that Michael is just using the media to try and communicate with her, since she has a restraining order against him until 2011.


She adds, "He's using the media to talk to me. I'm getting nervous. Lindsay came to town two weeks ago and wanted security guys there in case he showed up. His parole officer needs to see what he's doing and realize that he cannot address me directly or indirectly. He wears a tracking device and they'll know if he comes anywhere near me. He's on a mission to destroy me."


Restraining orders. Conspiracy theories. Shit talking.


We loves it!


This shit better be on Orange Oprah's crappy reality show!


Stay tuned for more Lohan vs Lohan.


[Image via WENN.]


No comments: