Monday, March 31, 2008

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-A-B-L-E

0408-al-ac01.jpg


The Office beauty Rashida Jones is featured in the new issue of Allure magazine with her mom, former model Peggy Lipton.


Her mom is 61 years old!!!! For reals!!!! And, she looks like she's naturally that gorgeous, without any nips and tucks.


Share your secrets, Peggy!!!


And she does.


“I advise my daughters to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize, but worrying too much about the way you look will age you," Lipton tells Allure. "Beauty at any age really does come from within.”


Says Rashida, whose father is legendary musician Quincy Jones, “My sister and I used to tease my Mom about the lengths she would go to to stay out of the sun and prepare her skin for bed with all sorts of creams and oils, but seeing how she looks now, I happily eat my words."


Note to self: moisturize every fucking hour!!! Sleep in a tub of lard. Whatever it takes!!!


No comments: