Monday, March 31, 2008

Denied!

wenn1691917__opt.jpg


Poor Adrianne Curry. She's Z-list and she knows it!


The reality TV star and sometimes Playmate was invited to a big Hollywood premiere this past weekend only to be turned away once she got there!


Adrianne just posted an appropriately named entry, "Z-list, DENIED!!", on her official blog.


She writes:


"I was supposed to go to the premier of Nim’s Island..starring Gerard Butler and Jodi Foster today. I was so excited! It is the first premier I have been invited to that had a big budget and big names…I’ve never been to a major movie premier. I actually felt excited to walk a red carpet for the first time in years. I LOVE Jodi Foster, ever since I saw Silence of the Lambs. I bought a beautiful (but simple) dress, spent 2 hours on my hair and makeup (I like to do it myself), and another hour and a half in traffic. Seemed everywhere I turned another accident would happen!


After I parked I tried to make my way to the Mann Chinese Theater. HUGE crowds filled the sidewalks. The streets were blocked. Cops were not allowing ANYONE near the theater! I begged the cop to allow me to go to the red carpet, but he told me I had to wait with the rest of the FANS! Now, I love people, but I knew if I waited there any longer…there would be a mob scene. People come to Hollywood from all over the world in the hopes to run into just one celeb. I had no security and felt pretty vulnerable. My publicist Cindy tried to get me over to her (she was on the other side…the side I needed to be on) but I just let her know I was going to leave. I didn’t want to stand there with people trying to get a glance of the big stars. Awkward! I was too damn dressed up to not stick out like a sore thumb. Looks like the only way to get to that red carpet is to waste my money on a driver? I only do that if I am drinking…otherwise, I am very capable of driving myself!


I made my way back to my car and drove another hour back home. Four and a half hours I spent on a premier I couldn’t get to. I have to say, I feel a little sad. Like I said before, I was pretty damn excited to be invited to something like this. Kinda cool to be able to see a flick before anyone else. Oh well, maybe I might get invited to another movie one day. I can’t wait to pop my Premier Cherry! Til then, I will enjoy the 3 bags of Taco Bell I brought home to ease my sorrow! ; )


With everything going on in the world, this is pretty damn minor. However, it still sucks ass! I know most people have had similar experiences int heir lives. Tell me your stories! What concert did you miss because of an accident…what huge bash did you not make it to because your car broke down? Let me know what YOU were so excited about that you missed…"


[Image via WENN.]


No comments: