Friday, May 9, 2008

Quote of the Day

mischa__opt1.jpg


"I don’t care if people try to put me down. I just think it’s so sad that that’s what people spend their time doing. It might sound crazy, but I’m a really nice person. Out of my friends, I’m a very sensitive person. I’m the one everyone comes to for advice and I’m always dispensing advice so it’s funny when I get depressed, I need other people’s advice to make me happier. So if people put you down, it is what it is. I think its lame. I’m like, "Whatever, if that’s the way you want to be, but I don’t think it’s cool." You have to try to let it roll off your shoulder. It doesn’t always. It definitely affects me. I’m not immune. It just bums me out. I think its lame. I don’t really use the internet and I never buy tabloids. I’m not much an Internet person, I’m pretty backwards in my technology skills to be honest. So no, I tend to stay away from that kind of stuff. I think it’s kind of bad for you to harp over it."


- Mushy Fartone tells the new issue of OK! magazine


No comments: